You're doing it wrong.
If you're not brave enough to say something openly that you feel strongly enough to make a shit paint 'secret' about, I don't put much stock in any accusation you make, opinions you have, or judgments you make on anyone or anything. Call me crazy, but I believe what I see with my own eyes, not what I'm told to believe by someone else.
Yeah, I know. It's not lizfirestarter anymore, ain't it cool?
All those years of glareing at open_flame for never using the account, and denying me the perfect name that matches my twitter @Open_Flame, I get the beepity beep on my phone about an hour ago and was WIDE AWAKE. :D
ACTA in a Nutshell –
What is ACTA? ACTA is the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. A new intellectual property enforcement treaty being negotiated by the United States, the European Community, Switzerland, and Japan, with Australia, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mexico, Jordan, Morocco, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Canada recently announcing that they will join in as well.
Why should you care about ACTA? Initial reports indicate that the treaty will have a very broad scope and will involve new tools targeting “Internet distribution and information technology.”
What is the goal of ACTA? Reportedly the goal is to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries’ law enforcement agencies.
Essential ACTA Resources -
- Read more about ACTA here: ACTA Fact Sheet
- Read the authentic version of the ACTA text as of 15 April 2011, as finalized by participating countries here: ACTA Finalized Text
- Follow the history of the treaty’s formation here: ACTA history
- Read letters from U.S. Senator Ron Wyden wherein he challenges the constitutionality of ACTA: Letter 1 | Letter 2 | Read the Administration’s Response to Wyden’s First Letter here: Response
- Watch a short informative video on ACTA: ACTA Video
- Watch a lulzy video on ACTA: Lulzy Video
Say NO to ACTA. It is essential to spread awareness and get the word out on ACTA.Via Tumblr
This entry was also posted at http://cantarina.dreamwidth.org/131889.
This means tags will be slower than usual, and I more than likely won't be in Blast or Chat rooms. Stranger things have happened, though.
This applies to ALL my muses and games.
BUMP IN THE NIGHT
If you have a modly emergency, my AIM txts my phone and I get e-mail there, too. If you NEED me and it cannot wait, poke me.